Airdroid will not present QR Code

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:22 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Cascadia,
Would you please send us a screenshot of the QR Code? And have you use VPN?

As to the connection mode, you may try Lite Mode (using the IP address displayed on AirDroid app). Here's a quick guide of Lite Mode: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1296277

Feel free to let us know if you need further support :)
LVHAlfons
Wolfsfire

Title

I have not used a VPN, but it is on a corporate network and I'm attempting to access the phone that is not on the same network.Image
Wolfsfire
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Cascadia,
Does this happen when you open web.airdroid.com or when you try to scan the QR Code? And what's your device model, Andoid version? And what web browser are you using?
LVHAlfons
pastorbangle63

Title

I'm having the same problem using my Galaxy Note 3 (Android v4.3)
pastorbangle63
AlishaEze

Title

I also get the screen shown above when trying to connect using http://web.airdroid.com. If I use 192.168.x.x:xxxx, I get an instant connection. Not using premium.
AlishaEze
LVHAlfons

Title

@cpengel Would you please tell us what web browser are you using? Have you use VPN or proxy? Does this issue happen in previous version? Or just recently? Does this happen when you open web.airdroid.com or when you try to scan the QR Code?

@jshaw42
Would you please tell us what web browser are you using? Your device model, Android version? Have you use VPN or proxy? Does this issue happen in previous version? Or just recently? Does this happen when you open web.airdroid.com or when you try to scan the QR Code?
LVHAlfons
color8field

Title

Same problem here.I use Galaxy Note 3 (Android v4.3) on 4G network and Chrome on my corporate computer with no VPN or proxy. It happens when I open web.airdroid.com, and its the first time I try to use airdroid.
And I also tried with the new 2.0.7 version.
Sorry for my english...
color8field
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235382

Latest Member: Nway Khant

Online: 17