Sign in on the web and AirDroid will launch automatically on the device - unfortunately not...

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Matiw91
OP

Sign in on the web and AirDroid will launch automatically on the device - unfortunately not...

Hello,

first, I'd like to say how much I love this app and how much I appreciate effort put into this project. In my case every bit seems to work fine apart from this:
"Sign in on the web and AirDroid will launch automatically on the device" When I manually turn the app on on my phone, everythink works briliantly but if the phone is locked and app is not runing - no connection possible from the webside. I am running KitKat on Galaxy S3, no power saving applications installed etc. The problem seems to start with the latest update but I'm not 100% sure... Any help will be great! ;)
Matiw91
bronze2plow

Title

Ditto.
Having to turn on the app on the phone sort of defeats the purpose on having the app open in a browser in order to use on your computer.
Seems to be a recent problem.
bronze2plow
LVHAlfons

Title

Hello Matiw91, Rojo_P,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. : (

We are aware of this and are busy fixing this. We've made some fixes on the server, would you please try again? And now we are checking if we can make any improvements on AirDroid app.
LVHAlfons
babieshose3

Title

Hello,

I'm sorry not to be able to check this forum for a while, but I'm happy now to report good news, at least partially :) Reported problem seems to be fixed! :) Only issue that I was getting from time to time was the fact that I had to relog manually on the AirDroid website to acces my phone. It was just writing login and password myself istead of autolog, but it's not permanent problem and appeared just several times, so I'm more than happy with the results of fix and capabilities of this app! :)
babieshose3
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Matiw91,
Glad to hear that the the issue has been fixed :)

Feel free to contact us if you need any help :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235427

Latest Member: Yar khan

Online: 15