Problem with sign in

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
AhmedElgohary
OP

Problem with sign in

i have my mobile , it is not lostbefore last update , i could go to my mobile phone without enter airdroied from my mobile

Now i go to airdroid.com and write my email and password and it doesn't go on till i go the mob and open the airdroied
AhmedElgohary
cvika

Title

Yeah, I'm also seeing this issue.

After refreshing web.airdroid.com a couple times in Firefox, I realized that the sign-in process wasn't pushing the notification to my Nexus 4(Android 4.3) to open the Airdroid App. When I manually opened the Airdroid on my phone, web.airdroid.com synched up immediately.
cvika
search2throat

Title

Same here - have had probs since i updated to V2.0.7
search2throat
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. : (
We are aware of this and are busy fixing this. We've made some fixes on the server, would you please try again? And now we are checking if we can make any improvements on AirDroid app.
LVHAlfons
cvika

Title

Fix confirmed.

I pushed the back arrow button on the Airdroid app until I completely exited AirDroid, and then I signed out of web.airdroid.com. When I signed back in, the AirDroid app opened automatically, and web.airdroid.com synced to my phone immediately.
cvika
LVHAlfons

Title

;)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد