Still having problems connecting airdroid 2.0.8

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:02 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
blanko
OP

Still having problems connecting airdroid 2.0.8

Had connection issues with the previous version of Airdroid.

Have updated to 2.0.8 and now sometimes get LAN connection as opposed to only remote Remote with previous version. Connecting from my desktop still wont wake my phone via push and connect remotely. I can connect by logging on or scanning QR code, however the connection only lasts for a few minutes before returning connection interrupted/network failure message even if i have clicked sign in for 2 weeks box, and i have to log in again.
It cant be a weak signal as im sat about 10ft from my wireless router.
I have an HTC ONE running android 4.3.
Ive enjoyed using Airdroid for sometime, it only became unuseable after V2.0.7.2, im looking forward to it returning to full functionality.
blanko
quail60drain

Title

I am in the same boat as blanko. See my latest comment, here, for more details: http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/12 ... n-problems

Since I only started using AirDroid with version 2.0.7.2, I have never been able to use a version of it that works properly. I still have high hopes that these current issues will be fixed, however.
quail60drain
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the late reply.
We've just found a bug which will cause this issue. We'll make some improvements on the Front End, hope it can solve this issue :)

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
LVHAlfons
quail60drain

Title

Thank you. I'm hopeful about your latest bug fix, and I'm looking forward to being able to try it.
quail60drain
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi HippoMan,

We've just released beta 2.0.9, and have made some fixes on this issue. Would you please try this.

More details: http://blog.airdroid.com/post/780012285 ... ta-testers
LVHAlfons
quail60drain

Title

Thank you very much!

It appears that I have to become an official beta tester before I can download this version. I have an issue with that: I refuse to join Google+, and so I'm ineligible to be a part of your beta-test program.

I will just wait until the next official version shows up on the Play Store, and I'm looking forward to that.
quail60drain
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi HippoMan,

Please contact us at support@airdroid.com and ask for the beta version.

The beta version may be unstable and contain bugs.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 27