Unlock or Wake up Android Device

Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:50 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
babitha
OP

Unlock or Wake up Android Device

"Connection Failed - Trouble Shooting Guide"*Unlock or Wake up Android Devices*

I have just started playing with the app. Looks very useful to monitor the phone usage.
I got the above message when I tried to connect to my phone thru "http://web.airdroid.com/"
Can we connect to the android phone thru this app if the phone is re-booted (Switch off and then switch on again)
Is there any way to remotely activate the application on the phone?

Thnx
babitha
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi babitha,
Could you please check if you have turned on Push service in AirDroid app settings?

If you open AirDroid app, the connection built successfully?
LVHAlfons
tlow

Title

Hello,

I have a query with related to this. I am trying to access my android device remotely through web.android.com. Please note that the PC & android device are not in the same network.

Is there a timeout after which the connection resets? After I lock my phone, I am not able to establish a connection. Does this require a premium account?

Mu Push serve is on.

Best Regards,
JD
tlow
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi JD,
It doesn't require a Premium account. But free users only have 100 MB for Remote Connection Mode.

Please check the network settings of your device:

Go to Settings on your device > WLAN > Advanced > the status of Keep WLAN on during sleep should be "always".

And some devices will cut the network connection when the screen goes sleep, please tell us your device model and Android version :)
LVHAlfons
tlow

Title

Hello,

The device I am trying to connect is HTC Thunderbolt ADR6400L. Android 4.4

It is my old phone and I would like to access it remotely.

I have plugged it in a charger sitting at my home. I have disabled sleep and screen lock in the device. Basically it is always on.
The following is my wifi setting:
Menu > Settings > WiFi > menu > Options > Advanced > “Keep WiFi on during sleep” > “Always”

The problem I am facing is logging in second time. First time works like a charm. I can access everything the first time (Call logs, SD card, photos, camera etc). But after I logout (or have a connectivity issue on my remote access device) the Airdroid connection resets and I cannot access my device anymore. The connection to the device fails if I try to login again through web.airdroid.com.
tlow
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi JKD,
If next time this issue happened, please run the test runner here and send us the result: tr.airdroid.com.

Thanks in advance.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 50