premium plan - bug in quota

Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:10 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
jonathanuwguy
OP

premium plan - bug in quota

I have a premium plan and still have 0.4Gb in my quota. I logged in and all the sudden it complains that I'm out of data quota. I actuall bought another 1Gb and it still doesn't let me do anything and still showing me that quota error. I logged out and logged back in many times.

Anybody having the same issue? Pretty bad support from airdroid so far even though they claim that that premium plan will provide 'priority support'. Sent email to them and got no response. Hopefully somebody here ran into the problem before and have a resolution.
jonathanuwguy
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi jonathanuwguy,
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Would you please sign out AirDroid app and web.airdroid.com, then sign in again to see if the issue still remains? If the issue still remains, please send us screenshots on the remaining data quota on both AirDroid app (open AirDroid app > Account > check the remaining data quota) and web.airdroid.com (sign in to web.airdroid.com > Account > Data usage). Thanks!

And you can contact us directly at pay@airdroid.com if you have any problems on premium or billing.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235546

Latest Member: Emtiaz Emu

Online: 51