Photo transfer network issue

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:25 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
headselect2

Title

@elitenuts,

If your android version is 4.4 and you are trying to transfer the photo the external SD card, sorry, Google has blocked write access to external SD card in Android 4.4. We're trying to get a workaround. If your device has been rooted, you may edit the permission on the device:http://goo.gl/m6Eaum Feel free to contact us at support@airdroid.com if you have any questions or suggestions :)
headselect2
kumar_ravi

Title

I have a problem with the local transfer. I'm not able to transfer files from Mac to phone, other way it works fine. My phone is unrooted Oneplus One with Android 4.4.4 and CyanogenMod 11.0. Any idea where the problem might be?
kumar_ravi
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Jone,
Please sign out and sign in again on both AirDroid app and AirDroid Mac to see if the issue still remains.
LVHAlfons
kumar_ravi

Title

Thanks for the reply! The problem was either that (I had already shut the app in my phone but I didn't realize that I should sign out), or the WiFi settings of my phone.
Unfortunately it's still not working properly. After 10 times trying I was able to transfer two folders. Almost every time the transfer fails just before it's complete. The WiFi connection should be OK. Any new ideas?
kumar_ravi
kumar_ravi

Title

I don't know what happened but now it seems to be working!
kumar_ravi
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi jone,
Happy to hear that :)

Feel free to let us know if you need any help.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 39