Help . . . Camera Is Closed!

Mon May 18, 2015 4:59 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Bodhi
OP

Help . . . Camera Is Closed!

I'm a Premium user.  The other day one of my devises (Samsung Galaxy S4) started giving me the message "It seems that your camera is closed.  Try restart." whenever I tried to access the camera option.  I've tried cliking on the "Try restart" link but I keep getting the same message.  Any help, tips, or tricks available?  Thanks.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 11.41.29 AM.png
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

Re: Help . . . Camera Is Closed!

I'm a Premium user.  The other day one of my devises (Samsung Galaxy S4) started giving me the message "It seems that your camera is closed.  Try restart." whenever I tried to access the camera option.  I've tried cliking on the "Try restart" link but I keep getting the same message.  Any help, tips, or tricks available?  Thanks.AttachmentsImage

Should it be possible that you didn't use Camera for a long time and it has been closed? You may close Camera on web.airdroid.com and then open again. Try if this helps.
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

No, camera has been used pretty regularly.  I've tried closing the camera and trying again but still does the same thing.  I think this may have started happening after installing the Android Lost app but I'm not sure.  It seems that the camera works when at home using home wifi network but not when out using other wifi networks or carrier data.
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

No, camera has been used pretty regularly.  I've tried closing the camera and trying again but still does the same thing.  I think this may have started happening after installing the Android Lost app but I'm not sure.  It seems that the camera works when at home using home wifi network but not when out using other wifi networks or carrier data. 

So you got the same error message when you are using other WiFi networks or carrier data? What's the connection mode when this issue happen? The status will be displayed at the bottom right corner of web.airdroid.com. 

LAN_CONNECTION_MODE.png
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

I received this message in both local and remote connection mode.  A reboot of the device seems to have mostly solved the issue but it still happens from time to time.
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

I received this message in both local and remote connection mode.  A reboot of the device seems to have mostly solved the issue but it still happens from time to time. 

Contact us if it happens again. Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235555

Latest Member: Ok

Online: 55