Messaging issue

Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:03 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Nick A
OP

Messaging issue

So recently I've been trying to use AirDroid and when I receive a new message it will show up on the left side under the contacts but in the actual conversation menu it takes forever for the message to show up even though I can see part of the new message under the contact who sent it. I have to click refresh multiple times just to get it to appear in the conversation area. Any help on this? :c
Nick A
Coffee Admin

Re: Messaging issue

So recently I've been trying to use AirDroid and when I receive a new message it will show up on the left side under the contacts but in the actual conversation menu it takes forever for the message to show up even though I can see part of the new message under the contact who sent it. I have to click refresh multiple times just to get it to appear in the conversation area. Any help on this? :c

Which version are you using? You're using web.airdroid.com or Lite Mode? The Android version, device model of your phone? And what web browser are you using. Does the network stable/fast?
Coffee
Admin
Nick A

I'm using web.airdroid.com as well as the internal ip address. Used with two different models, one being the Galaxy S5 from Verison and another the Galaxy Note 4 from ATT. Both devices are having issues with the messaging syncing. I've been using Google Chrome and the network is stable.
Nick A
Coffee Admin

Thanks for the continuous feedback. I've forwarded to the developers and they'll look into this. :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235061

Latest Member: shoaib

Online: 7