Backing up built-in Whatsapp etc. in Samsung Devicequestion

Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:56 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
SertacAygun
OP

Backing up built-in Whatsapp etc. in Samsung Device

Have a nice day,

I have a Samsung i9100 phone with Poland ROM, non-rooted. There are some apps that comes with built-in like Whatsapp, Facebook, Facebook Messenger etc.

I backup my digital world both my PC and my Phone. I want to backup user apps and some apps that looks like built in apps (shown as system apps in Airdroid). But some of them doesn't appear. What can i do ?
SertacAygun
Lillian Admin

Re: Backing up built-in Whatsapp etc. in Samsung Device

Have a nice day,

I have a Samsung i9100 phone with Poland ROM, non-rooted. There are some apps that comes with built-in like Whatsapp, Facebook, Facebook Messenger etc.

I backup my digital world both my PC and my Phone. I want to backup user apps and some apps that looks like built in apps (shown as system apps in Airdroid). But some of them doesn't appear. What can i do ?

Hi, would you please help clarify the following issue:

1 Would you please tell us which kind of apps that does not appear on web.airdroid.com? Could you give examples?

2 Which browser are you using? Would you please try another browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, and see if it works properly?
Lillian
Admin
SertacAygun

Re: Backing up built-in Whatsapp etc. in Samsung Device

Hi, would you please help clarify the following issue:

1 Would you please tell us which kind of apps that does not appear on web.airdroid.com? Could you give examples?

2 Which browser are you using? Would you please try another browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, and see if it works properly?

Sometimes i can not find Whatsapp etc. They are pre-installed from Samsung. My Device is Galaxy Note 4, 910C, not rooted and Android 6.0 stock rom.

I use Chrome Browser, in Windows 10.
SertacAygun
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 48