Camera and Screenshots Enhancements

Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:28 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
fuad_6
OP

Camera and Screenshots Enhancements

Hey there,

I would like to have the camera and screenshots old mechanism that was in web version 3.1.5 rather the later releases

the later releases and not efficient for me

i used to use it until you removed the link

thanks
fuad_6
Lillian Admin

Re: Camera and Screenshots Enhancements

Hey there,

I would like to have the camera and screenshots old mechanism that was in web version 3.1.5 rather the later releases

the later releases and not efficient for me

i used to use it until you removed the link

thanks

Hi,Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

In the new update, we have leveled up our architecture, for better functionality and protection to our user. Same reason, we have to close down all the previous versions. We appreciate your understanding that there must be a transition time, but we will make sure to work the hardest to shorten the period for you!

If you have any questions or problems when using the new AirDroid version, please feel free to let us know!

Or you can report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.
Lillian
Admin
fuad_6

Re: Camera and Screenshots Enhancements

Thanks and i really Appreciate your work ....

the versions later Web 3.1.5 you change the Screenshot and Camera mechanism to be streamed to the web using Image streaming in to the a frame using base64 which makes it faster but loaded into the browser cache, but the Old mechanism slower and stream the images as is to the frame and store in the local cache which reduced the browser cache and not making it huge,

i wish that you can support both mechanism rather than one, and give the user the choice to use based on his preferences

your service is great it resolved to many problems to me but after stopping the old mechanism it became not useful as it was before

thanks
fuad_6
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 55