connectione faile

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:11 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
hai
OP

connectione faile

please help me when iam sign in into airdroid app some times its connecting some its showing error
hai
Lillian Admin

Re: connectione faile

please help me when iam sign in into airdroid app some times its connecting some its showing error

Hi, pls check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
club7thies

actually i bought premium to get more facility on airdroid, but i dont know why since 15/03/2017 i can't sign in anymore in web, i try to complain in twitter and email, but i think i didn't get respond, and i see on premium feature that we will get premium support, so what do you think? how about my problem? can anybody fix my problem?
club7thies
trackcom

I have the same problem since the 12 March, I can't access to the phone while I have reinstall the app 2 days before and no feedback from the support while I have premium. I think they provide support only when they know solution or possible solution but when it's get out of their knowledge no more support. Same by email to support wrote:actually i bought premium to get more facility on airdroid, but i dont know why since 15/03/2017 i can't sign in anymore in web, i try to complain in twitter and email, but i think i didn't get respond, and i see on premium feature that we will get premium support, so what do you think? how about my problem? can anybody fix my problem?
trackcom
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 80