How can I recover deleted samsugn galaxy photos?

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:04 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
OP

lisaab

Title

Hi lisaab,
Sorry that AirDroid now doesn't support data recovery, you may try some 3rd party recovery tool.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help : )
LVHAlfons

Re: How can I recover deleted samsugn galaxy photos?

Please check the backup first then use freeware like Recuva to recover the lost photos.
thirockets

Don't add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Then, you can try recovery methods, DiskDigger or Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs for samsung photo recovery.
Berklin

Please don't worry. To recover deleted samsung galaxy photos, you can use Samsung photo recovery tool. It can help you recover deleted or lost photos easily.
siguage

hi im ali
im 14
shadab66871522

hi im ali
im 14

Hello ALi
Lillian
Admin

Don't add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Then, you can try recovery methods, DiskDigger or Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs for samsung photo recovery.
Thank you for sharing, can not solve my question, but I thank him http://www.renewandroid.com/ help me solve the trouble,
androiddatareco

You can get the help of Samsung Data Recovery, which will be your best choice and help you restore deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy in a simple way. In order to prevent it from being overwritten and recover your data successfully, you have to stop using your Samsung Galaxy after deleting the data by mistake.
Cassatty
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

20414 posts

5481 threads

Members: 114961

Latest Member: huawei g510

Online: 4