AirMirror can't find my phonequestion

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:21 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Trisha CM

Re: AirMirror can't find my phone

Similar to how this thread started, I am unable to get the desktop app to find/recognize my phone to authorize the AirMirror. I also sometimes get this weird little extra pop-up on my screen which I was able to get in a screen shot, but neither left or right clicking on it actually does anything. I've been trying for a while now and still can't get the AirMirror to work. I won't be signing up for Premium without that feature available.

Trisha CM
Maldor

I got it working on my Samsung Note 4!

Follow the usual steps
-Settings/General/About/Click Build a bunch to enable developer options/Go back
-Click Developer Options/Turn them on
-Enable USB Debugging
Then...
-Click Revoke USB debugging authorizations (i think this does it, after you reconnect your phone via USB cable, you should get a pop-up with a box you need to check to authorize your computer - wasnt getting this before!)
Once you do that, you should be able to get the screen mirror process to work! assuming your phone is supported

It works mostly...
after I select that option, I get a popup that is:

It happens everytime I restart it. Might try restarting chrome entirely
Фишермэн likes this post.
Maldor
Trisha CM

Well, thanks for trying... but still no luck. I don't know if it's the Note 5 or what, but that doesn't work either. Sigh... I guess I'll just have to accept I don't get to use that feature.
Trisha CM
Omega13

Finally got it working on my Android Ultra (not rooted). I already had USB Debugging turned on for EasyTether, so I told ET not to automatically connect. I did have to Revoke Authorizations as mentioned (below the USB Debugging option), and I had to restart Chrome before AirMirror would finally see the phone in the Authorize Device (is that right?) screen and then I had to check the box on the phone to Remember this PC and then Allow. Hope this helps someone else.
Omega13
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 35