How to save text messages to computer . Are they automatically saved ?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
OP

How to save text messages to computer . Are they automatically saved ?

Tried researching this but could,t find . I would like to save the text messages from my phone to windows desktop . Then be able to open those saved text messages without being connected to my Android phone . It seems the instructions are unclear on the Airdroid website . Currently everything is running fine , I can view messages when tethered to phone . It seems that Airdroid may automatically save this Data , when I look at the setting menu , it has a provision for "saved received files to " . But unclear on this
Any help is greatly appreciated !
Happy Holidays !
skiprec

Re: How to save text messages to computer . Are they automatically saved ?

Tried researching this but could,t find . I would like to save the text messages from my phone to windows desktop . Then be able to open those saved text messages without being connected to my Android phone . It seems the instructions are unclear on the Airdroid website . Currently everything is running fine , I can view messages when tethered to phone . It seems that Airdroid may automatically save this Data , when I look at the setting menu , it has a provision for "saved received files to " . But unclear on this
Any help is greatly appreciated !
Happy Holidays !

Hi, AirDroid can help you view and send SMS on PC, but saving SMS to the PC is not supported for now. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin

Samsung Backup will be a great Android app that is capable of transfer data from Android phones, including SMS messages, contacts, call history, videos, music, photos and more, to computer with ease. So you can use it export text messages from Android phone to computer and then print them out step by step easily and quickly
Cassatty

To transfer data between your phone and computer, you can try some data backup softwares, and I think it can be easier with an android assistant tool, you can save a lot of time to transfer or save text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.
tredd

Coolmuster Android Assistant can help you a lots. It can effectively copy the content such as music, songs and playlists from Android to computer with ease. What’s more, you can also manage contacts, messages and more on computer.
How to save android phone text messages
Dammaay
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21783 posts

5978 threads

Members: 128247

Latest Member: sonu

Online: 4