Export of Photos changed sizes of images

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
OP

Export of Photos changed sizes of images

I did an export of my photos from my HTC Evo to my computer. When I open the pictures they are all super small 172x172. Is there a way to correct this problem? or possible Is there a way to recover the images, since they do not seem to be on my phone anymore?
When I download my photos with my usb data cable, the images are large. I don't know why airdroid would shrink them. Any help would be appreciated.
GPfeifer

Re: Export of Photos changed sizes of images

Any type of Android devices can be recovered with an smart app called Android Data Recovery which is designed to restore lost and deleted data on Android phone including messages, contacts, videos, photos, and so on. Thus,just connect HTC EVO phone to PC and set up USB debugging to recover the images of HTC and it can export them to PC.
gloriawood

Most people find syncing Android photos to computer very difficult but with Android Assistant, you can easily backup your data to your computer. This program provides you with a safe and easy way to back up your Android device data to PC
Dammaay

Manage Your Android Device Efficiently
  • Helpful for data Backup and Restore,like contacts, sms , media file and documents management.Capable for convertion between vedio and audio.Friendly support Window 10/8.1/8/7/XP.Compatible with Android 6.0.
androiddatareco
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21068 posts

5710 threads

Members: 121666

Latest Member: bulan

Online: 2