SMS trouble: Sent not showing up

Thu May 08, 2014 4:20 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi earthlysuit,
Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please tell us the web browser, Android version, Device model? What connection mode you are using?

Does this happen all the time?
LVHAlfons
beatjeffry46

Title

I am having the same issue. I just started using airdroid today, and it has been occurring all night . I use a moto g, 4.4.2, and on chrome.
beatjeffry46
growtallergirl36

Title

Im using Safari on iMac, Android 4.4.2, Moto X. Lan connection mode.
1. I type my text message ( in browser) and get the moving envelope until friend replies. It appears the act of my friend replying will make my text disappear on both the browser and my Moto X. Only my text disappears.

2. If I text on my moto x, the message I sent reflects on the browser (as it should) and when the other person replies to my text, I see that MY text STAYS on both. Does not disappear.

Thanks and love Airdroid!
Gazelle
growtallergirl36
mowerboss49

Title

Likewise, same problem. Moto G, Android 4.4.2, Chrome browser, LAN connection mode. Cellular carrier is Republic Wireless.
mowerboss49
degree1slip

Title

my texts disappear at random from the Airdriod box?? why?? and my date still says dec 1979 lol I have firefox and windows 8.1 but this also happen on windows 7
degree1slip
sandy6turn

Title

I am also experiencing this issue. When sending a text from the AirDroid web interface, the texts send but do not appear to send. Any time you refresh the messaging window, all texts sent will be lost because they are not present on the phone itself.

I also have a Republic Wireless Moto X and use Firefox over a LAN connection.

Could this issue be possibly caused by RW's method of sending texts via WiFi? I would try sending texts via cell by disconnecting WiFi, but then I would not be able to connect to AirDroid. :D
sandy6turn
Maxim

Re: SMS trouble: Sent not showing up

Same issue here, but in the Mac application (perfectly up to date) with my Huawei P10 (also up to date airdroid app)...
The messages that I send from my macbook dissapear after they stop loading, the messages seem to reach the contact most of the times though...
Maxim
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 45