Troubleshooting about sending SMS from my PC

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:13 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
isaac16
OP

Troubleshooting about sending SMS from my PC

Hello. I really appreciate your Airdroid. But I have a problem since I changed my phone.
I upgraded to version 7.0 of android. Indeed I connect my smartphone without worries, I get all the notifications and SMS from my PC without problems. At time respond, it marks sends ... Without ever sending the SMS.
I don't know if it's a licensing problem but I have everything allowed on my smartphone. What should I do. thank you in advance.
Airdroid.jpg
trang likes this post.
isaac16
Niki Admin

Re: Troubleshooting about sending SMS from my PC

Hello. I really appreciate your Airdroid. But I have a problem since I changed my phone.
I upgraded to version 7.0 of android. Indeed I connect my smartphone without worries, I get all the notifications and SMS from my PC without problems. At time respond, it marks sends ... Without ever sending the SMS.
I don't know if it's a licensing problem but I have everything allowed on my smartphone. What should I do. thank you in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

That's mean your sms message is still sending,so it is not sent。

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
isaac16

Hello Niki,
Yes it's that the fact
It's stay on sending... and never send the SMS but i can receive all SMS
isaac16
Niki Admin

Hello Niki,
Yes it's that the fact
Hello Niki,
Yes it's that the fact
We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

We would like to confirm with you that if you refresh SMS, whether it still stay on sending?

Please kindly download the following package and use the SMS feature as usually.
https://dl.airdroid.com/20171116162440_AirDroid-4.1.5.2-SMS.apk

After that would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?

(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on November 9, then please forward files named by 20171109 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Seadroid

Can't send SMS (Android 7 problem?)

Greetings!

My brand new Android 7.0 Jelly PRO can't send SMS through Airdroid's (4.1.5) WEB interface:

- On Messages window I press "New message". at the left sides a conversation appears as "New message"
- I select recipient (Leo), fill text message and press "Send"
- Top of left panel item changed to "New message Leo" and my message appears with the "sending envelope animation" in the right panel
- The top-left item disappears after 3-4 seconds and the next partner selected.
- SMS not sent and never appear anymore (not in the phone, not on the WEB interface)

So, I registered on this forum and searched SMS-related threads. As I read this thread I installed 20171116162440_AirDroid-4.1.5.2-SMS.apk and the situation changed:

- Airdroid stucks at "sending envelope animation" for ever

Logs: http://r-antik.hu/tmp/Jelly_PRO_can_not_send_SMS.zip

I uninstalled 20171116162440_AirDroid-4.1.5.2-SMS.apk and installed AirDroid (4.1.5) from Play:

- Airdroid stucks at "sending envelope animation" for ever, however symptoms was different earlier

I was unable to see anything important in logCat with filter "SMS" even before I installed 20171116162440_AirDroid-4.1.5.2-SMS.apk. All rights allowed to Airdroid, however in a log I saw an issue about permissions... Please tell me what can I do to help fixing this bug? I like to hilight that after I installed 20171116162440_AirDroid-4.1.5.2-SMS.apk then reinstalled Play version, SMS disappearing symptom permanently changed to "stuck at sending" (so, how can I reset Airdroid to produce original symptom?).

Have a nice weekend
Seadroid
Seadroid

@rekhasre: do You talking to me? Not really understand You - maybe You refer to web-services promises free SMS sending?

I just like to send SMS with AirDroid anyway
Seadroid
isaac16

We would like to confirm with you that if you refresh SMS, whether it still stay on sending?

Please kindly download the following package and use the SMS feature as usually.

After that would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?

(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
Phone:

If this issue showed up on November 9, then please forward files named by 20171109 to us.

Best regards,

Thanks Niki, here are two Logs files
Attachments
20171128.zip
(1.8 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
20171130.zip
(1.67 MiB) Downloaded 31 times
isaac16
Diep+Kyky

isaac16 wrote:We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Phone:

Best regards,

Thanks Niki, here are two Logs files
Diep+Kyky
Niki Admin

Phone:

Best regards,

Hi ,

Our tech team is looking into this issue.

Would you like to try to directly send SMS from your phone to see if it success?

If yes, could you go to setting to check whether you have enable the permission of SMS required for
AirDroid?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
isaac16

Hello
PLease help me solve my problem
Send me the new app to send you the log file of my phone so that you can give me a further check?

The problem is still here and do the same thing with pushbullet, mightysms and mysms, I try all
isaac16
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 80