AirMirror debugging issuequestion

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:16 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Lisandro Jimenez
OP

AirMirror debugging issue

Dear reader,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, which has already installed Airdroid and the "USB debugging" from the Developers options, activated. But I am having a problem with the recognizing of the debugging options on my phone to activate the AirMirror. As you can see in the following picture, I have the aforementioned options activated:

*"Depuración de USB" means "USB Debugging" from Spanish.

But I still have this message on my computer:

Can someone advise me how to overcome this situation? Any information at this point is more than welcomed!

Thanks!

LJ
Lisandro Jimenez
Niki Admin

Re: AirMirror debugging issue

Dear reader,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, which has already installed Airdroid and the "USB debugging" from the Developers options, activated. But I am having a problem with the recognizing of the debugging options on my phone to activate the AirMirror. As you can see in the following picture, I have the aforementioned options activated:

*"Depuración de USB" means "USB Debugging" from Spanish.

But I still have this message on my computer:

Can someone advise me how to overcome this situation? Any information at this point is more than welcomed!

Thanks!

LJ

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you like to turn off the "USB debugging" and turn it on again to see if it works?

If it still fail,would you like to click this post to download Airdroid in your MAC and then use Airmirror?
http://dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid_Setup_3.5.3.0_fix_201708211734.exe

Afer you using Airmirror ,would you please send us your log file of your PC so that we can give you a check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)

You can find the log files here:
Mac:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs

If this issue showed up on Aug 22, then please forward files named by 20170822 to us.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Nipa babu likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Lisandro Jimenez

Dear Niki,

Thanks for your fast and gentile answer. I did what you suggested: 1. I download the new version of Airdroid.exe for Windows, and 2. I also turned the USB debugging and the Developers options off and on. But I still have the same problem: "Failed to connect the Phone, Please enable USB debugging on". Then, can you please give me an address to send the log file?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind regards,
Lisandro
Mac Jvg likes this post.
Lisandro Jimenez
Niki Admin

Dear Niki,

Thanks for your fast and gentile answer. I did what you suggested: 1. I download the new version of Airdroid.exe for Windows, and 2. I also turned the USB debugging and the Developers options off and on. But I still have the same problem: "Failed to connect the Phone, Please enable USB debugging on". Then, can you please give me an address to send the log file?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind regards,
Lisandro
Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply and sorry for later reply.

You can send email to support@airdroid.com and attach the log,we will deal with it asap.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Gabby Fajardo

HO W TOADD MOBILE OF PHONE I WNT TO ACCESS? i VE HAD THIS FOR ALMOSYTWO WEEKS ,JUST CANT SEEM TO GET IT TO WORK FOR ME!!! help
Gabby Fajardo
prueba

Tengoo el mismo problema y no lo he podido solucionar. Me pueden ayudar por favor
prueba
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 85