SMS messages not being sent

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
syates
OP

SMS messages not being sent

I can easily connect to my phone using Airdroid and everything works except that any SMS messages I write don't actually get sent. Have had the problem for some time but tried again this morning and problem is still present.

I have a DoogeeX6Pro (please don't laugh) running Android 6.0 and Airdroid version is 4.1.7.0 which is shown as being up to date

Thanks

Steve
syates
Niki Admin

Re: SMS messages not being sent

I can easily connect to my phone using Airdroid and everything works except that any SMS messages I write don't actually get sent. Have had the problem for some time but tried again this morning and problem is still present.

I have a DoogeeX6Pro (please don't laugh) running Android 6.0 and Airdroid version is 4.1.7.0 which is shown as being up to date

Thanks

Steve

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

Such us what platform did you use, web or desktop AirDroid?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
syates

Hi,

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

Such us what platform did you use, web or desktop AirDroid?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
If I connect to my telephone using Airdroid, I can download photos etc without any problems BUT if I create an SMS and press "Send", the message is never sent, the message is shown in the window above with just the moving envelope icon.

I am connecting to the phone using Firefox 59 under Win7 64bit (image 1)

I have also just tried using your desktop client, that results in a red mark next to the message I tried to send (image 2)

Thanks for any help you can offer
Attachments
Capture_Airdroid2.JPG
Capture_Airdroid.JPG
syates
paul_newmann

If you try to send from your phone it works? For some "special" numbers they could block replying... Just saying to make it clear
Also I have seen some reports that firefox updates are causing issues to airdroid functionality.
paul_newmann
syates

If you try to send from your phone it works? For some "special" numbers they could block replying... Just saying to make it clear
Also I have seen some reports that firefox updates are causing issues to airdroid functionality.

Same behaviour with IE11. No problem sending text messages direct from the phone.
syates
syates

Same behaviour with IE11. No problem sending text messages direct from the phone.
syates
Niki Admin

Hi,

Would you please tell us your Firefox vision for a further check?

Would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Feb 1, then please forward files named by 20180201 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234878

Latest Member: Priyanka

Online: 80