Camera Rotation Icon Off Screen

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Kaspersky Secur
OP

Camera Rotation Icon Off Screen

When launching the camera using web.airdroid.com on my Galaxy S8 plus, the rotate camera icon is off screen (modal pop-up is too big).
I used to be able to tap the rotate icon to switch the camera from landscape to portrait mode.

I think with the new design, the camera modal window is just a little too big. It was working perfect before.
Either making the modal window a bit smaller or letting the app know the orientation of the device and launching the camera in the correct mode could fix this issue.

This is happening on Galaxy S8 Plus and Galaxy S8 using Chrome browser.
Kaspersky Secur
Kaspersky Secur

Re: Camera Rotation Icon Off Screen

Is there a way for you to lock make the camera viewport widow a little small so the rotate icon is always viewable?

The screenshot below is from a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. You can see that the camera window is cut off and the rotate icon is not viewable.

Kaspersky Secur
Kaspersky Secur

Anything we can do to fix this issue?
Kaspersky Secur
Niki Admin

Anything we can do to fix this issue?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that so far web AirDroid on phone is not well adapted,so we suggest
you use web Airdroid on PC.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you like to use phone to sign in web Airdroid?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Kaspersky Secur

Hi Niki,

All of the other windows open up with enough room. The only one that does not is the camera window.

I am a premium customer. I have been using Airdroid for a long time now. It has always worked well for me on my mobile device (Galaxy s6, s7,and now the s8 until recently) and I have no issues on my Macbook. I do use my multiple mobile devices and transfer files. I also have set up a tablet to act as a security cam and just connect to it from time to time. It always opens in landscape mode and I cannot rotate it like I did before. It's kinda frustrating now.

Everything else is fine on the mobile device. It's just that one icon is too far off screen. You might think about moving them all to the middle or just left justify all of the icons.

Thank you for making such a great app. It really is one of the best apps out there.
Kaspersky Secur
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 28