Cannot scan QR code on AirDroid webpage using Nexus 7 (2013)

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:42 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi denny1700,
Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please refer to the guide here to see if it helps: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1281055

Feel free to let us know if you need any support :)
LVHAlfons
toothwhorl83

Title

I've done the steps over and over again many many times but the camera on Nexus 7 will not scan the QR code at web.airdroid.com. On my Nexus 7 what happens after a while is that I get the Airdroid Best Device Manager pop up and ask me if I want to open it, which leads back to the window which has the "Scan QR code" prompt at the bottom.
toothwhorl83
LVHAlfons

Title

Would you please give us some screenshots of this so that we can better understand your issue? You may post it here or just send the screenshots to support@airdroid.com.
LVHAlfons
toothwhorl83

Title

toothwhorl83
toothwhorl83

Title

I can't scan the QR code in Step One using my Nexus 7 (2013), having opened the app there with the bottom bar "Scan the QR code" selected and the camera shutter open.
toothwhorl83
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi denny1700,
Sorry for the late reply.

It seems that you haven't signed in to AirDroid app on your device.

Would you please sign in to AirDroid on your device and then sign in to web.airdroid.com with the same AirDroid account to see if the issue still remains?
LVHAlfons
FernMorar

Re: Cannot scan QR code on AirDroid webpage using Nexus 7 (2013)

I don't have an idea about how sacn QR code. I have taken the grade miners help to know how to scan the code. I am happy to get this post.
FernMorar
Niki Admin

I don't have an idea about how sacn QR code. I have taken the grade miners help to know how to scan the code. I am happy to get this post.

When you login web AirDroid you can Scan QR code to sign in, just open Airdroid in you phone and click the scan button.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
harshithkulal

Niki wrote:

When you login web AirDroid you can Scan QR code to sign in, just open Airdroid in you phone and click the scan button.

Best Regards,

I had a same problem once it is fixed i used cordless professional hair clippers
harshithkulal
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 77