frequent net connection issues

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:35 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
ChrisAndroids
OP

frequent net connection issues

Using Airdroid web app keeps getting more and more frustrating.
My Computer is connected to LAN, my phone to WIFI on the same router.
But still, connection is breaking up permanently.
After closing the airdroid tab and start it again the connection comes up again - but after a few minutes again: net connection failed.
Nothing have changed, computer and phone are on the same network and my phone is laying next to my computer still.
I almost only use it for text/sms. But with these connection issues it's no fun at all.
I also would like to have a real autostart function for airdroid on my android phone so that I can use airdroid what it might be made for: a remote "dekstop" for my phone which is not always next to my computer.
Function Find phone makes no sense as well when airdroidis not running on you phone when you lost it.

Best.
Christoph
ChrisAndroids
Niki Admin

Re: frequent net connection issues

Using Airdroid web app keeps getting more and more frustrating.
My Computer is connected to LAN, my phone to WIFI on the same router.
But still, connection is breaking up permanently.
After closing the airdroid tab and start it again the connection comes up again - but after a few minutes again: net connection failed.
Nothing have changed, computer and phone are on the same network and my phone is laying next to my computer still.
I almost only use it for text/sms. But with these connection issues it's no fun at all.
I also would like to have a real autostart function for airdroid on my android phone so that I can use airdroid what it might be made for: a remote "dekstop" for my phone which is not always next to my computer.
Function Find phone makes no sense as well when airdroidis not running on you phone when you lost it.

Best.
Christoph

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

The reason why the connection fail is that AirDroid was killed by the phone's process, you can go to Setting > General > Click keep AirDroid running in the background > Click OK.

And then to see will the Web AirDroid easily to fail connection.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 68