airmirror plug-in not working

Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
d34dp001
OP

airmirror plug-in not working

i have been attempting to find a way to mirror my android screen onto my tv via my raspberry pi for a couple of months now. Airdroid seems to be my most viable option as i am not too terribly savvy myself in the arts of tech. can anyone pls help me figure out how to get my air mirror working so i can use my phone on my tv?!?!?!?!?!
d34dp001
Niki Admin

Re: airmirror plug-in not working

i have been attempting to find a way to mirror my android screen onto my tv via my raspberry pi for a couple of months now. Airdroid seems to be my most viable option as i am not too terribly savvy myself in the arts of tech. can anyone pls help me figure out how to get my air mirror working so i can use my phone on my tv?!?!?!?!?!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

It can be use if your root the TV box.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
telefonu

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

https://www.namierzanietelefonu.com/
telefonu
BlakeAustin

I have never had any issue with air mirror plug-in not working, I might get some help from best qr code generator to guide you on it, Will be waiting to get the solution to this very certain issue.
BlakeAustin
minls+suka

Your topic is receiving a lot of followers and me too. Thank you for sharing. I like your post.the impossible quiz
minls+suka
ben

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. The Impossible Quiz
ben
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 78