I can not download or view the images

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
k5
OP

I can not download or view the images

Hello,
I have a premium account and I can not download or view the photos.
Please tell me when this problem will be solved, the truth is that this application is not good for me since I have been dealing with this problem for 3 days.

regards,
Manuel
k5
Döctor Jad Omari

Re: I can not download or view the images

I have same problem here some one please answer and solve this
Döctor Jad Omari
k5

Apparently it is an application problem.
k5
k5

It was good while hard, have been several days with problems and no response from the support, now to look for another alternative.
k5
k5

alternatives to replace airdroid

Wondershare MobileGo
AirMore
MirrorGo
SHAREit
k5
iri

I have not been able to "add a device" since I have a new LG phone. The instructions on line are minimal with "log in" and voila, something is supposed to happen with the computer. NOTHING happens, no matter what I do to make sure I am logged in on both AirDroid programs in the computer and phone. The new LG phone does NOT magically show up in the Devices window on my computer. Help!
iri
david33403

I also have a premium account. I paid for the app to avoid issues like this. I cannot transfer or view photos located on my Android phone. Transfer doesn't work. I get "Failed to Receive". Trying to open Photos in the Files section shows thumbnails but when I double click to open the viewer there is no photo, only a picture of some kind of scanner or clock (I suspect some kind of pre-loader image). The thumbnails are there to the right but no photos are viewable. Whats up? I'm particularly interested in how long it takes for someone from AirDroid to respond to this post as this is only my second one. If my research to find a replacement for AirDroid is complete before I see a response I will do the right thing and switch for no other reason than lack of support.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
david33403
petersh

Sorry to ask this question here but How can I get a premium account? I am fresh to Airdroid
petersh
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 75