Extremely slow performance and incomplete downloads

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:07 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Streamerke
OP

Extremely slow performance and incomplete downloads

Dear,
I have just started using Airdroid, or better said want to use it as the current performance and other issues render the app useless. I have the following issues:

1. Extremely slow performance

When opening the Photos view the most recent pictures appear. scrolling down brings you to the older pictures. Each time I scroll down the next 9 pictures appear, and Airdroids takes some time to produce the thumbnails. With each time I scroll down the time Airdroid needs to produce the thumb increases exponentionally. Getting to the first of my 500+ photos is simply impossible. Airdroid simply freezes and you are no longer able to see what pictures are loaded.

2. Downloads do not complete

When I download pictures or videos to my PC often the download does not complete. The download speed is acceptable and soon 99% of the file is downloaded, however the last 1% or so does not get completed and the download simply hangs forever.

I am still on Froyo 2.2.2, I have a HTC Desire and My PC is Win7 Home Premium. The app is on my SD card as I do not have a lot of memory left. I am extremely disappointed not being able to use the app. Potentially it is a good app and I am wondering how to solve this? Is my phone out of date? Is my phone's memory the bottleneck?

Regards
Streamerke
ryanko

Title

Comment:
I tried with my wife's Galaxy SII (Android 4.0) and performance is definitely better. I was also able to download a video very quicky.

Regards
ryanko
nos5

Title

I am also having the issue with files not completing. Generally top notch app though, I love it
nos5
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 41