Invalid install file

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
shirowildwolf
OP

Invalid install file

Can't install the most recent update of airdroid. Says install file invalid when installing. I actually uninstalled it to save space for a bit, but I can't reinstall it now to use this great program. Help! v.v
shirowildwolf
Jonathon2

Title

Same problems here. I have tried deleting caches and data, rebooting and all sorts of things suggested in web searches. Other programs download from Google Play and install just fine. I even uninstalled Airdroid then when I tried to reinstall I got the "package file invalid" message again! I have Airdoid on two devices (phone and tablet) and get the same errors. Help!
Jonathon2
WilsonBra

Title

Yeah. Other files download for me too off google play. Hoping this is fixed soon...
WilsonBra
ShellBee98

Title

Updated to new version on samsung galaxy s4. Can not connect to ip address firefox chrome all say server us to busy. Uninstalled and tried reinstall but file is not valid.
ShellBee98
kkk

Title

The invalid file doesn't appear to be related to the Android version - I got this error message both before and after I updated to Android 4.3.
kkk
MeaganCekala

Title

Brand new Nexus 4 with Android 4.3. Says file in package are incorrect when trying to install from google play...
MeaganCekala
WilsonBra

Title

Yep. I'm on samsung s galaxy 3. Seems this is a problem for everyone.
WilsonBra
PaulaDuck

Title

i cant even install it. everytime i try it says the package file is invalid.
i have a motorola defy xt
PaulaDuck
WilsonBra

Title

Yep. As I said, it's for everyone I think.
WilsonBra
LVHAlfons

Title

Thank you for your feedback. It seems that some other users are also experiencing the same issue. It should be Google Play's fault. Please download the latest apk here while we're still investigating it: http://s1.airdroid.com/apk/airdroidv2.0.4.apk
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 47