No web.airdroid.com - Configuration File not found

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:24 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
MPWard1
OP

No web.airdroid.com - Configuration File not found

Any attempt to use web.airdroid.com comes up only with an error message box:

"Failed to load configuration file. Please click OK to sign in again." Clicking "OK" brings you back to that error message, lather, rinse, repeat.

The phone (Droid 4) is on the same WiFi network as the computer (Windows XP, Firefox latest version). The IP address:8888 works fine, but tells me I'm in "Iite mode".

I'm signed in on the phone.
MPWard1
NokkonWud

Title

Added the configuration by right clicking in about:config and creating a new setting as linked from that message. It works great!
NokkonWud
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

Glad to hear that it's now working :)
airdroidAdmin
Admin
valdezrene81

Title

Unfortunately I'm getting this error now and noScript is not my culprit. Using chrome without ANY addons/extensions installed. This was working fine for the last few days, even this morning, but now all of a sudden I get stuck in this loop.

I did a little trouble shooting to hopefully narrow this down, it seems like it's something to do backend with the site itself web.airdroid.com

If I'm signed into airdroid on the phone (little person tab up top next to options) and try to sign in through web.airdroid.com either using name/pass combo or QR code, I get stuck in the fail to load loop. HOWEVER if I sign out of airdroid on my device, and then associate using the QR code, I'm back in just fine.

I've tried clearing data on app and re-signing in, as well as clearing data, uninstalling, re-installing, and re-signing in. If I'm signed in on the device, I get put in a loop, if I sign out and QR join, I'm attached.

Available to do any troubleshooting further, please help keep this great app great!

Oh also, quick mode (going straight to the phone itself) seems to work regardless!

Lastly, never attached with QR before, was always using name/pass, but noticed the power button (disconnect) is absent in my browser, not sure if that's because I used QR or not.
valdezrene81
raniane

Title

I just started getting this same error today using Chrome. I use this daily and have not had any issues before.
raniane
Alisson_Barbosa

Title

Just saw your post here, Phreak. You posted the same time I did here: http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/10413/failed-to-load-configuration-file-on-chrome#Item_2
I'm not able to connect using the QR code either. I still get the config file error.

It was working for me this morning also, but not this afternoon.
Alisson_Barbosa
LIUHUNG

Title

Anybody found a solution? Thank you
LIUHUNG
LinoHeinr

Title

Getting this today too. Haven't made a single change to Chrome since it was working before
LinoHeinr
valdezrene81

Title

thyrsiger, were you sure you signed out first in the app? The little people guy icon top right. Only after signing out was I able to get the QR method to connect.
valdezrene81
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235425

Latest Member: Manoj Kumar

Online: 12