AirDroid over Mobile 3G network!

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Nik0730
OP

AirDroid over Mobile 3G network!

I'm a HTC One user and had been using Air Droid application for file transfer and stuff over my Wi-fi network. It had been working great!
The problem arises when I try to connect to AirDroid application on my phone over a 3G Mobile network. So, let's say when I'm at work and my Phone network and Office Laptop's network are not in the same LAN, I cannot connect/transfer files between my phone and laptop without using a wired or USB internet connection. I can try to setup a Ad Hoc connection but I don't want to do that.
There is a reason behind it.I would really like to use the Find my Phone feature on AirDroid which should work over Mobile Network. But as I cannot connect to AirDroid app using the Mobile Network/3G connection, this feature is of no use to me.
I have been reading a lot about this problem over internet and your forum but I'm not sure if this problem still persists in the AirDroid 2 version. I've the latest version that is available on Play store I guess.
Nik0730
Benjamin_Hiffe

Title

Over 3G I was connecting at one time many weeks ago. Now it no longer connects. I am running on a Galaxy S4.
Benjamin_Hiffe
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235449

Latest Member: poonam saini

Online: 41