Hi. It filled up my harddrive. But i cant find where. Some issue..

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:43 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
AFX
OP

Hi. It filled up my harddrive. But i cant find where. Some issue..

Hi. I downloaded a big .zip. 4,3 gb in picures and movies....
Android lite.

I saved it to an external harddrive fist, but my regular C: was being filled. Then when it was done with thetering hotspot on my android, it went to my external and the space on C: was removed.

But i tried many times before that on C: and the file FAILED. I had like 15 gb free. Now i got 3.

And i cant find where the file is.

Soo my question is. Where does the temporary files create itself on win7 and airdroid? Need to remove and clear up some space. Thanks allot!!

edit: I have ofcourse tried searching for the .zip file...
But i think it vreates a temporary file for a BIG zip before its on the harddrive. And if that gets cancelled after 2 gb. I cant find the file, but my harddrive is still filled.
AFX
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

Have you searched your regular Download folder?
airdroidAdmin
Admin
mlhrobertson

Title

Yes i have. Thanks for the reply. I have searched my whole system for that .rar file.Thats why my question is if it saves some other way. I thought it could be .crdownload or what that crome issue is. But thats not the case here. I have serached that too. I will try to figure this out. Thanks
mlhrobertson
mlhrobertson

Title

Is it a temporary folder in win7 that get used before the .zip file is completely full? Because its wierd that i eventually after getting my C: full i tried my F: drive which is external and big. But i could still see my C: drive getting full. But then, when it eventually fininshed, it moved automatic to F: and the temporary space on C: was free again.
Thats kinda wierd. It should have filled F: all the way now that i think about it. ? Thats why i thought there might be a temp filder on C: and win7 ? Maybe some developer can answer this. Thanks
mlhrobertson
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 16