Constant disconnects after short period of time

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

@macdrg @Pathex @cableghost
Thanks for the continued feedback. We are really sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. Our team are looking into this and will try to figure out the cause and fix it asap.
LVHAlfons
markat2k

Title

Updated AirDroid to 2.0.5.2...still disconnecting frequently.
markat2k
catherinessa

Title

Yup, same here. Disconnecting unless, as a previous person mentioned, I leave it in the foreground before I lock the screen. If I consider this issue was reported 2 months ago and still persists I'm not expecting a resolution soon.
catherinessa
fcferlin

Title

Still nothing - seckond premium acc going to trash....
Switching to other programs... bye bye airdroid.
fcferlin
markat2k

Title

Some progress, directly or indirectly, AirDroid seems to be connected longer (update 2.0.5.4). However, AirDroid App is now closing more frequently.
markat2k
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi cableghost,
Would you please tell us more details about "AirDroid App is now closing more frequently"?

@all
As to the disconnection issue of AirDroid, our team are busy working on this. Really sorry for any inconvenience this have caused. :(
LVHAlfons
OliviaWic

Title

Works well when it connects but it needs to reconnect to the network every 2 minutes. You're waiting for a text message and it disconnects itself from my network without me knowing. I have to reconnect every time I want to receive or send messages. What's worse is it shows I am connect to my wireless network but won't work unless I click on the wired network icon. I am only on a wireless network!! VERY annoying!
OliviaWic
craig823

Title

I am having same problems as craig823 above...Samsung Note 2. I have premium service. Will not stay connected. Worse than annoying. Please advise on how to stop this. Thanks.
craig823
markat2k

Title

With regards to the App closing...although the App is still listed as 'running', the status bar notification disappears, and AirDroid disconnects.

Though still very annoying, the connection (LAN Connection mode) does stay connected for a longer period of time now.

I have other wifi-related apps that stay connected for as long as I like, and status bar notification never disappears. So, whether a direct or indirect OS problem, those other App devs have found a way to keep their App live.
markat2k
UnaDagost

Title

Not only am I having this constant-disconnect problem, often I cannot even reconnect. I scan the QR code, and my phone says "Success, connecting" but then nothing, and I am still at the sign-in screen on both phone and computer. If I try connecting by entering the https address in my browser, it hangs forever, then eventually returns a "not found" message. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer; the problem seems to be something with the app on the phone (Motorola Razr M) -- if I completely reboot my phone, I will again be able to connect.
I just began using Airdroid and do not have premium service. I would get it if the app worked well, because I'm liking it when it does work. But after reading here that premium service works no better and there's still no timely support, there's no way I'm going to pay money just to continue this frustration.
UnaDagost
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 22