ext sd card shows wrong size

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
nos5
OP

ext sd card shows wrong size

I own a Samsung Galaxy2 Tab (gt-p5110) Wifi only with 16 GB internal and 32 GB external sd-card. Airdroid shows me a capacity of 1,2 GB/11,9 GB for the internal and the same for the external sd-card.
The details view shows the correct used space in the graphic, but the wrong total capacity of the external sd-card (12 GB instead of 32 GB)
When I connect via USB as mass storage, the windows explorer shows the correct capacity card: 23,1 GB free of 29,1 GB, tablet: 10,5 GB free of 11,7 GB

whats wrong ?
nos5
RHCP

Title

Hi,

I have almost the same problem here, I own a Galaxy SI with 16gb external sd card but the total capacity shown is 5.9gb and it appears to be full. When I look from another device, I see 10gb+ are available.

Thanks !
RHCP
RHCP

Title

RHCP
unbeatablegunz

Title

I have the same issue. I also have a Galaxy Tab 2/7.0 (PT-3113) and I had a 16GB and it worked ok. Bumped a 32GB and am having restrictions too. Like previous posters, a direct hookup shows correct size and lets me transfer files even with enough space. Any word on a fix? Not being impatient, just would like to know. Thanks for such an awesome program ... beats hooking up a cable all the time!
unbeatablegunz
zauberhuhn

Title

Similar issue here - on Galaxy Note II with 16GB internal and a 32 GB external SD card - the capacity show by AirDroid is 10GB for both.. Other than this issue, its an awesome app..
zauberhuhn
shamsudinyahsin

Title

I have a 16gb external sd on my galaxy S3.. How can we upload a music or a picture folder on to the external card. The software doesnt seem to give an option for where to put the uploads- on phone sd or external sd. The software window is not even show the folders in my external SD.
shamsudinyahsin
cquiroscrc

Title

Same problem here on my Galaxy Ace 2. I have a 16gb card with at lease 6gb free. But AirDriod shows it has 1.1 and is full.
cquiroscrc
seventies

Title

Same problem here as well, Galaxy Note 2, 16 gb, and 64 gb extsd, shows almost the sameas the internal? Also does not give option to download or upload to the extsdcard? I do not see
any answers on this thread yet?, I will do some research, also I did search to find a better solution to
delete photos and no one came up with an answer better than this app. I did download Aviary which did not
take care of my photos I wanted to delete, even though it said it would, I wrote them and said it was deleting them and then I would find them in Gallery app again?
So since Samsung recommended Kies app, I tried those in WIfi and USB, and wind up getting so many duplicates and triplicates of photos and Music and Videos, then realized I had Dropbox having as many as 14 of the Same photos and Picasa with allot as well.
So deleting in Dropbox now and Picasa, and then will go to Googledrive on my Mac and start deleting there,
but this app was very good in deleting duplicate songs and Photos, so as of now the only problem is the extsd card not being shown properly and not knowing how to handle and edit on it? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sorry about Blabbing too much, I am an Iphone man from the beginning and gave the Iphone 5 to my wife, and bought this Note2 and except for the learning curb, I am getting to the point that I would like to keep it, and keep on learning how to use it correctly.

Research on the web does help. Sometimes get lucky and find an app and details like this one.

Just did some research on this site about going to File, and under Storage it showed the ExtSD card,
it does give a big warning not to touch the system, but i looked and saw my music etc on the card, it is a 64gb new high speed made for Galaxy Note 2, so i keep almost everything on it.
seventies
newnew01

Title

Hello, I have a problem with the latest version of the software and my smartphone Samsung S3. When I log in, the information about the memory footprint - both internal memory as SDCard - are erroneous. I click on details for more accurate information, but esten partly false. Do you have a solution?Thank you for all the work, and soon.
newnew01
TAMMY

Title

I guess you can tell from the SILENCE, that we all are asking QUESTIONS...yet, AirDroid Support are NOT bothering to answer ANY of these questions....its like, "Blowing a fart in the wind..no one know's what you did!"
TAMMY
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 51