Still no resolution since Dec 2011?
EnriquetaP
delamelicon

Title

Octavia_bln, thank you, all worked a treat
delamelicon
cengiz001

Title

Same basic problem, on a Transformer Infinity.

There's the internal "sd card" (really just a portion of the internal storage), and then there can be /Removable/MicroSD, /Removable/SD (I think), and /Removable/USBDisk[N]
cengiz001
tomotomo

Title

Any update on this?
I can access it through /System/mnt but that's just a workaround. It would be good to have proper access.
tomotomo
tomotomo

Title

Any update on this?
I can access it through /System/mnt but that's just a workaround. It would be good to have proper access.
tomotomo
leventgoksel

Title

can someone tell me why there is an connection error everytime I try to transfer a file to my extSD card?
leventgoksel
I_FOX_I

Title

Guys, this is ok using Files and going to "System/mnt/extSdCard," but
easier is to use Files and open "External Card", right there, above "Systems", and you will not even
receive the warning. It works for my Galaxy II S, my Galaxy Tab 10.1,
and my Galaxy Note 10.1. But as per now (Nov 2012) the Applet with card
detail insists in not working. In fact it is useless because the very
same information and accesses we obtain from the icons in main screen.
This is a good application, indeed. Cheers...
I_FOX_I
I_FOX_I

Title

Dear cat007, using Files is not a workaround. It it the most appropriate way to access any file stored in your android gadget.
As I said above, go to Files (a very usual application indeed), and open the folder "External SD", which is exactly what everybody here is trying to access. This is the very same way you access any files in your Linux machine, Mac machine, and Win machine. It is the applet being discussed here what is a faulty workaround. If I were a developer of AirDroid, I would remove that applet. Cheers...
I_FOX_I
barcaman13

Title

On my Galaxy S3 (using Jellybean) the external SD is not recognised for Speed Uploads as the "System" folder doesn't show in the folder tree and mnt doesn't contain the external SD card. This means there is no way of uploading anything from PC to this card. The card IS strangely recognised in Files folder so I can transfer from phone to PC, but not the other way round. There is a seperate thread for this problem with the Galaxy S3 btw.
barcaman13
barcaman13

Title

Any news on fixing this yet?
barcaman13
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 8 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim