External SD-card not detected

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 am in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
rks

Title

Same problem in Woxter
tablet pc97 IPS.It have 1 GB internal + 16 (SD?) internal + 16 SD external.

The "detail" only detect
. internal storage
- (internal) SD Card
rks
Krewetka

Title

hello same problem on galaxy s3
Krewetka
sgary25

Title

Having the same problem on my Galax S3 - external SD not recognized. Would LOVE to see an update with a fix for this. Other than that - EPIC app!
sgary25
higonzilla

Title

Same problem. Do not see external SD card on Samsung Galaxy S 3. Will be very glad to see this problem solved! Thanks in advance!
higonzilla
zipflie

Title

same with S3 here. Gah, december 2011 'were working on it'. Thats 6 months ago. Guess no solution is easy. What a shame was so loving this app but this is a problem (not insurmountable but means i have to copy files onto internal sd then copy from internal to external on device. bit of a pain.
zipflie
tigrax

Title

Same here with S3. I love AirDroid but since all my Music and Photos are stored on the external card (so that I can access them in case there are problems with the phone), file management is pretty much useless for me.
tigrax
TheJungle

Title

I have the same problem on my Motorola Droid Razr. I want to send some mp3 files wirelessly to my phone, but my external SD card doesn't show up in AirDroid. Funny thing is that in "Photos" icon, I can see the photos from my external SD card, I can even upload a photo to those folders.The application is great but I needed it to transfer files to my external SD card. Hope they fix this ASAP.
TheJungle
Артем

Title

On my Samsung Galaxy S3, Airdroid also doesn not see my External SD Card for some reason. To bad, Airdroid is awesome, but actually useless for me without this. :( Have to use other Apps for WiFi connect, don't know why, but all other WiFi Apps detect my SD Card, just Airdroid not.
Артем
0922shigeru

Title

Hmmm...let's recap, shall we?

Tom_Administrator December 2011http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/comment/155#Comment_155It's a known bug and we're working on it now. Stay tuned [/quote]Ryan_Administrator February 27http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/comment/874#Comment_874Some devices have an additional SD card but there is currently no public API for accessing its mount location, and it varies between devices. We will make improvement to this in future versions. But there's still much work ahead so we need your assistance and patience. Thanks![/quote]Ryan_Administrator March 12
@ChuckzDroid We'll see what we can do to make improvement in future versions. Stay tuned. [/quote]As of July 8, 2012... ::::::crickets:::::::
First, let me say that your app is a truly amazing concept - incredibly easy and user friendly - it solves a real need. So it is with all due respect that I submit this comment, and I really am rooting for AirDroid.
That said, this shortcoming, while not rendering AirDroid completely useless, limits it to little more than a cool gizmo you can use to send sms from your pc and and a few other features that I don't really need. SO many of the newer phones have external sd cards now....7 months of "working on it" is pretty much an eternity in today's app market.
So please, just give it to us straight: Are you really working on this, and if so, are you still optimistic you'll have it figured out "soon"? If you've decided it's just not feasible/worth the effort/whatever...just go ahead and tell us so we can give up checking and waiting for it.
Thanks,
Motorola Photon 4G

[/quote]
0922shigeru
ankurgarg_11

Title

Hi.
Same issue on my SGSIII. I hope Airdroid team is going to release a fix soon. Let us tuned :) . Have to use SSH for now.

Nlr
ankurgarg_11
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 51