Having trouble downloading files from phone

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:18 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Mohin
OP

Having trouble downloading files from phone

Hi,I exceeded by data quota for the free version of AirDroid. But, even when I was on the same network as my phone, I was not allowed to download files from my phone. So, I tried to buy the starter premium version for $1.99, but that didn't let me download anything either because apparently I had already exceeded the data quota on this without even doing anything!

I wouldn't have gotten premium if I had known that it wouldn't help me at all. So, I have two questions: Is it possible to get a refund for my payment for the premium version? and Why can't I download files off my phone when I'm on the same network as it?

Thanks in advance.
Mohin

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

new

Title

Please, could someone help me out?
Thanks
new

Notice:

LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Mohin,

Sorry for the inconvenience this have caused. Would you please send your AirDroid account to pay@airdroid.com? And is there any error message? It would be appreciated if you could offer us a screenshot of this issue.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26368 posts

7542 threads

Members: 194111

Latest Member: prasathraj

Online: 21