SMS - change send from "ENTER" to "CRTL+ENTER" stuck with "ENTER"

Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:08 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Knud_Pedersen
OP

SMS - change send from "ENTER" to "CRTL+ENTER" stuck with "ENTER"

The ability to change ones preference from "ENTER" to "CRTL+ENTER" when sending SMS, cannot be changed.The selection "ENTER" is stuck.
Believe the option was introduced in version 2.0.5, and believe I've have changed it one time, but now it's stuck with "ENTER".
The "CRTL+ENTER" option is "greyed out" and cannot be selected.

Any ideas?
Knud_Pedersen
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Knud_Pedersen,
We've just tested this with Chrome and FireFox, and this feature works well on our side.

Should it be possible that the connection is interrupted? Would you please tell us what browser are you using? And can you send us a screenshot of the "greyed out CRTL+ENTER"?
LVHAlfons
EmilieGar

Title

Hi Coffee_Administrator
Confusing - now it works!

I'm using Chrome, and I don't believe that the connection was interrupted.
I tried to switch to "CRTL+ENTER" after having sent half a message because I hit ENTER.
At that time it wasn't possible.

If I encounter the problem again I'll make a screen shot.
EmilieGar
EmilieGar

Title

Hi againNow the problem arose again and this time I managed to make screenshot of it.
Please find the screenshot as attached file

EmilieGar
EmilieGar

Title

Something went wrong - here it is
EmilieGar
EmilieGar

Title

EmilieGar
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Knud_Pedersen,
I noticed that you haven't enter any words. Would you please enter some words in the box and try again?
LVHAlfons
gate8coach

Title

Hi folks,

I found solution of Knuds problem and mine. I wasn't able to change from [Enter] to [Ctrl/Enter]. The solution is quite simple. The message window overlapped with the lower airdroid windows. If you just lift the message window a bit then you will be able to change. This worked for me and I am very sure that it will work for you.

regards
Michael Willig
gate8coach
EmilieGar

Title

Super - Michael
I've tried your solution and it works for me as well.
If one takes a closer look of what's happening it's obvious that the lower part of the
dialog box is actually hidden behind the "message" line in the bottom of the screen.
Due to the fact that the line is transparent, it look as if the lower part of the dialog box is "grey'ed out" - in fact it's just hidden!

Good work Michael :-)

Regards Knud
EmilieGar
LVHAlfons

Title

Glad to hear that this has been solved now :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235396

Latest Member: Alan Barreto

Online: 22