kenshie

Title

gghhhhgh
kenshie
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi RossRoy79,

Thanks for your feedback.

This might caused by the custom ROM. We will add an option to split the long SMS into multiple SMS in feature update.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
Dannielle

Title

I have the same problem here (SMS longer than 160 failing to send). Instead of generating multiple SMS, would it be possible to ask the custom rom maintener to add an option to have the normal behaviour?
I mean if there is a peculiar option to change in the rom, feel free to indicate it here, I could forward it to my rom maintener!

Thanks in advance.
Dannielle
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Stobart,
We've just built a test version for those who fail to send long messages. It will divide the long SMS into multiple SMS. Would you please help us to do a test of it? If you are willing to be an AirDroid tester, please contact us at support@airdroid.com. Thanks in advance.
LVHAlfons
Dannielle

Title

Hi, I’ve just tested AirDroid (regular Play Store version), and long messages are splitted into parts (small SMS). It’s fine, it works, but not very elegant… I’d really prefer to be able to send regular long messages. Do you plan to give up this possibility?
Dannielle
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Stobart, would you please contact support@airdroid.com and help us to do a test of sending long messages?
LVHAlfons
Vada0955

Title

I have the same problem with the latest custom ROM CyanogenMod 10.2-20131114-SNAPSHOT-InstallerWPPQ46R-i9100 for Samsung GalaxyS2 . I will contact you by Email to test your long message version if you have. Sincerelly, Hervé
Vada0955
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience this have caused.
On our side, we cannot reproduce your situation, and we've built some test versions for this issue. Some of you who experienced similar situation had helped us do some tests on sending long messages. But no luck. Sorry that we cannot figure out the cause of this issue now.

We will keep looking into this and will try to figure out the cause as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the this : (
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235439

Latest Member: Franek Michałow

Online: 28