Problem Account Sign In Through Google Account

Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:56 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
ping
OP

Problem Account Sign In Through Google Account

I don't recall I have ever created my account by entering a user name and password. My account was created through using my google account. After signing into web.airdroid.com, I cannot change password as it keeps complaining my current password was wrong. The same problem happens when I try to use the "Find Phone" feature. I could not sign in even I am sure I've typed in the right password which is what I use to sign into my google account.
Please let me know what I have done wrong here...

thanks
ping
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi ping,

An AirDroid account should be created when you sign in with Google for the first time. And a password for AirDroid account is supposed to set the time you created AirDroid account.

You may reset your password and try again: https://id.airdroid.com/user/sendresetpwmail.html

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
camaleon

Title

I'm getting a similar issue.Set it up and signed in with my google account, then it asks me "you need to have an AirDroid Account to connect with this 3rd party account. Register now?"
I did this, but I am still not able to sign in - I've used only one email address (my google account) and reset my password using the AirDroid link but it STILL says "wrong email/password".

Now, when I try and sign in, I am asked to register and my google account is already taken!!!

So, I've used a different email address for the AirDroid 3rd party account (verified the email) and IM STILL GETTING "wrong password try again" aarrrggg!!!

Love the app, but something's broken.
camaleon
jpapy33

Title

same issue: unable to login using my google account. actually - unable to login in app itself at all - getting "wrong email or password" even after password reset
jpapy33
LVHAlfons

Title

@Jowelboy @apotanin
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience. We've tested this but we cannot reproduce your issue,'

Would you please tell us your operations step by step so that we can do a test of this?

And please tell us your AirDroid account or the gmail account you tried to register.
LVHAlfons
juicetax3

Title

@Coffee_Administrator
Same issue with me when using Find Phone. The bug must be when signing in via Google Account, the screen where you are going to input your password does not come up.
juicetax3
LVHAlfons

Title

@carlo_ledesma,
Is there any error message? Have you tried resetting password?

And would you please send us some screenshots so that we can better understand you?
LVHAlfons
mosque7sam

Title

I too am having the same problem. I try to sign in with my google account but I get this Alert that says You need to have an Airdroid account to connect with this 3rd party account Register now. I was already registered though. I've been using AirDroid for a while now. When I try to type in my email to reset my password it says invalid email. I can't sign in with Facebook either. I also tried typing it in and it says there's already an account with this email.
mosque7sam
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235577

Latest Member: harryjkevin91

Online: 138