Sign in via different network-how?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:18 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
cvika

Title

I think you're misreading that sentence. The sentence you quoted is basically saying: "you can signing into your AirDroid account from a traditional PC and connect to your phone over your phone's mobile network, instead of having to be on the same WiFi network." You can't use AirDroid to access your phone from a traditional PC without signing in first, and then making the connect either via WiFi, or mobile network.

I could be mistaken though. I'm still relatively unfamiliar with a handful of the features of the app.
cvika
spade7pencil

Title

The problem is when I sign in from the phone into the app, I can access the phone via internet. But as soon as I close the program, I can´t access the phone via internet.
I want to access via Internet even if the app is closed..
Hope you get my point?

Because it did work a week ago...
spade7pencil
LVHAlfons

Title

@Chubero,
If your device and PC are connected to different network, you need to sign in to both of your device and web.airdroid.com to build the connection.

And we'll soon release a new version. Would you please update and try again then?

@mgsfan,

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
spade7pencil

Title

@Coffe_Administrator Yes thats exactly what I mean. But when we do that it works good. But I want to connect to the device like when she´s at work ...
My point is, I don´t want to sign in into both PC and device at the same time always...

I will try when the update is released
Thanks
spade7pencil
male54author

Title

I'm spending the same fix... when I try to connect via different network, the log in page stills "Connecting to device..." and after a few seconds, Failed to connect.
I've tried by Android login, and Google login.

Thanks in advance.
male54author
LVHAlfons

Title

@Chubero,

Does the new version solve your issue?

@matias6787,

Is your device connected to Wi-Fi or mobile network?

Would you please try to ping the IP address displayed on AirDroid app on your device?

If you are using Windows, you may click the Start button and enter "cmd" into the Search field. If the IP address displayed on AirDroid app is 192.168.xx.xxx, then you can type ping 192.168.xx.xxx -t and press enter to see your ping output. And you may refer to the guide here for other OS: http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address

If the ping output isn't ideal, then the connection may be failed. There are many factors that cause this and sorry that we cannot help you in this. We advice you to ask for help form network admin.
LVHAlfons
male54author

Title

My device is connected via Mobile Network, and I'm into a Wifi network, but I've tried via my mobile and via other wifi connections.
male54author
LVHAlfons

Title

@matias6787,
Please run the test here so that we can get more info on the issue: tr.airdroid.com and send us the report.

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
male54author

Title

I've sent you a private message.
And I've runned the tests.

Thanks in advance.
male54author
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts