Problem connecting airdroid 2.0.8

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Alexandru
OP

Problem connecting airdroid 2.0.8

Hello, I have a problem with the connection application, a few days fails to connect to the phone, but I do not understand why. I feel that the problem has emerged with that update.
Firewall disabled (computer and router), antivirus disabled, I checked is not the problem at ports, nothing.

Picture phone

Desktop picture
As seen in the picture, trying to connect without success

I use version 2.0.8 airdroid my phone is Htc explorer, thank you!
Alexandru
chance01repair

Title

No one help me? even a suggestion.
- I've tried other versions
- Reset router
- I tried with firefox and IE
but still nothing
chance01repair
quail60drain

Title

This is an ongoing problem, Alexandru. A few of us have been reporting similar symptoms for the past few weeks. So far, they haven't come up with a solution.
quail60drain
LVHAlfons

Title

@Alexandru,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

After this you'll get the error message "Connection failed"?

Does this happen in previous version? Would you please run a test for us so that we can get more info on this issue?
LVHAlfons
chance01repair

Title

I do not know if the problem is related to the version 2.0.8, I tested other versions 2.0.7, 1.1.0 the problem persists, I failed to connect. I tried to connect to that IP address (lan) without success.

Normally if I gave (ping lan ip) run cmd, it was supposed to be something? once I connect to that IP was supposed to make a connection, thanks.

tend to think that the problem is somewhere in the server (connection), not the application.
chance01repair
LVHAlfons

Title

@Alexandru
If you still get the error message of connection failed, please run the test here so we can get more info of the issue: http://tr.airdroid.com/

As to the issue of Lite mode, you tap "Accept" but get the error message that "Connection rejected by device"? If yes, please contact support@airdroid.com to get the fix on this.
LVHAlfons
chance01repair

Title

I realized that test and I attached a picture, but the problem still persists

chance01repair
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235394

Latest Member: md