Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:22 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
mkdon

Title

Yeah, this sucks. :(
mkdon
LVHAlfons

Title

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
BTW, the recipient will receive the long SMS as a whole long one.
LVHAlfons
MFabro

Title

+1sent SMS were not splitted in previous version , why now ?The recipent receive the entire mesage in one SMS , but in our outbox, it is splitted in X sms, whay's the reason ? AirDroid version ? Android version ?+1SMS received while being connected in Airdroid remain as new and unread on the phone. In previous version , SMS on the phone was automatically read when read via Airdroid+1Delivery status is claimed since a long time , why not managing it ?+1What about the MMS management ?I think SMS/MMS management is more important than photo management as asked in survey now.

Thank you for your attention and thank you for developing this very usefull tool.
MFabro
TonkAtanK

Title

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. My messages are splitting randomly, one at 93, another at 67. Apparently we should be able to enter up to 160, but MMS is not supported.

Very disappointing. Has there been any progress on fixing this issue recently?

HTC M8, Andoid 4.4.3 Thanks
TonkAtanK
JohnB

Title

I thought I'd add my comment too. You need to know that his is affecting a lot of your customers. Samsung Note2. It's the only thing that lets your application down ... but it's a biggy!!
JohnB
richh

Title

Is there any progress on this issue? It sure is frustrating. FYI, I have a Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.4.
richh
cvika

Title

I have a Nexus 4 running Android 4.4.4 and I've been having the same issue for a few weeks now.
I predominately use AirDroid as a windowed Chrome app, although I've also noticed it Firefox 32.0 I believe. Sending texts from the browser interface seems to split my messages every 67 characters or so.

@Coffee_Administrator
Are you sure about the split texts being combined on the receiver's end? I haven't checked for a while, but when I first started noticing the bug, the recipients were complaining they were getting 3-4 texts from me at a time. I will try to run some testing sometime today and get back to the group with my findings.

Thanks.
cvika
santa4week

Title

I've since stopped using Airdroid, so good luck with fixing bugs!
santa4week
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235562

Latest Member: Mussoumano ____

Online: 122