Network Failure Issue While Uploading Files

Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:25 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
GP06

Title

I have a tablet LG V500 and after the upgrade to Android v4.4.2 also can not manage my files and folders on the external card via WiFi. I'm doing it just over a USB cable using the explorer in W8.1 Pro.

And if you need to make more adjustments, so I have to remove the tablet from the micro SD card inserted into the card reader and USB cable back to the PC. I still hope that it is not the intention of Google and soon released a fix.
GP06
GP06

Title

Do not add that I have three other devices running Android v4.2, which I installed from the PC using the application on the device FTP Server via Wifi comfortably manage files and folders on both the internal and external SD card. That's why I have not updated them banned! I can not English, this is vytvřeno using the compiler, so apologies if this is incomprehensible ...
GP06
male27cannon

Title

note 3 4.4.2 . same problem too
but! music->upload - ok
male27cannon
omarsid7

Title

Same as ectrl
omarsid7
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

We've figured out a workaround on this. We sent the test version to some of you to help us test it out. Good news is that managing file on external SD card works now for most Samsung Android 4.4 devices. But not for HTC and Sony..

We'll keep working on this. And hope Google could make some changes on the write access to SD card in future updates.

You may just contact us at support@airdroid.com to get it. (Test version may contain bugs)
LVHAlfons
gunart37

Title

I'm also on a Sony, running KitKat. I'm an experienced IT professional, so I would like to test the new version too !
gunart37
LVHAlfons

Title

@Wobstar,
Sorry to inform you that the workaround may not work for Sony : ( But you may have a try.
LVHAlfons
darwin9park

Title

Same boat. S4 w/recent 4.4.2 update. Grrr. Email sent requesting test version.
darwin9park
ginowheel7

Title

Galaxy note 2, after upgrading from jelly bean 4.3 to kitkat 4.4.2 shows the same problem!.
Was working fine all the way...but now can only upload to internal memory but upload to external SD card gives the error. This error is against the most important feature of airdroid and its philosophy 'one less cable'.

Will appreciate if this bug is fixed.
ginowheel7
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235471

Latest Member: Laksh

Online: 83