Network Failure Issue While Uploading Files

Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:25 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
CQZA

Title

This is EXTREMELY frustrating. This app seems to have some promise but how can something so simple as uploading a file not work? Is there a work around?
Galaxy Tab 3.0 7"
2013 iMac w Maverics
Chrome or Firefox, latest versions
CQZA
CQZA

Title

Update: I found a workaround. When I upload to the primary SD storage, it works fine. But then I have to go into the device's file system and manually move it to the SD. Kinda of a BS thing needed to do but at least it works.
CQZA
bretcent8

Title

Whats the status of rolling this out? Just got the Verizon 4.4.2 upgrade forced onto my device. Would be great if Airdroid was useful again.
bretcent8
trowelbird5

Title

Same issue
GT-7100
Android 4.4.2
change happened after system software update.
trowelbird5
land44wire

Title

i have that problem also

I would like to try out the test version I have a Galaxy S 4
land44wire
ricky60stan

Title

Same problem on Motorola Droid Razr M, access to internal but not external SD card. I can't use the internal SD for a transfer buffer, not enough space so the multistep transfer would be odious. I'm an AirDroid fan - hope this gets fixed quickly and solidly.
ricky60stan
LVHAlfons

Title

Sorry that this version won't be released officially due to some reasons. Any of you who owns an Android 4.4.x device can send email to support@airdroid.com to get the test version on this. Again, this version may not work well for all devices.
Hope Google will make some changes in future updates : (
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@rodndtube
Sorry... This issue may remains unless Google make some changes in the future.

As I mentioned before, if you have a Samsung device, you may contact support@airdroid.com to get the test version on this.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
LVHAlfons
beechnet59

Title

Hello, so Airdroid was working fine on my Sony Xperia Z2 4.4.2 on Firefox, i encountered some problems with the browser and decided to change to Maxthon, the first days Airdroid was working like a charm, next and suddenly every time no matter what i do i encounter the upload error problem i thought it was maybe a problem related with maxthon so i tried airdroid on google chrome, same problem, i forgot about it and transferred what i need with the usb cable, today it bugged me to try firefox again, so i downloaded and installed firefox and ... it worked like a charm ! even when transferring files to the external storage ! still refusing to upload on chrome and maxthon by the way, if that helps.
beechnet59
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235387

Latest Member: JamieC1

Online: 22