Airdroid keeps wanting to bill me!

Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:38 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
organarmy5

Title

I am having the same issue. I used the program for the first time and got the same error. I then upgraded to premium and get the same message so I added more data...Still getting the message that my plan is exhausted. I would like to know how I can exhaust the free, premium, and added Gigs of data on a single first download attempt!
organarmy5
TFAM

Title

I got the same quota message, so I purchased the premium to fix this so I can keep using the software. So I log back in.... and there it is again - the same quota message. So now I'm thinking: okay, maybe now I need to purchase additional capacity as well?!? So i buy the additional 1 GB for $2, log back in and.... same fucking quota message again... So it seems like I should not have bought the additional 1 GB, as your system is just fucked up and did not recognize the 1 GB from the premium upgrade. So now I'm stuck with 2 GB of capacity and no way of using it b/c of this stupid quota message that does not recognize that I actually do have capacity....
Guys, get your fucking shit together and FIX THIS - this should absolutely be a priority!
TFAM
LVHAlfons

Title

@threehappypenguins, @vidavila, @londongunner
Sorry for the late reply.

Sometimes it may need you to sign out and sign in again on the AirDroid app so that the Premium service will take effect.

If the issue still remains after you sign out and sign in, please go to Account in AirDroid app and check the remote connection data quota.

If you have anything about billing, please contact us at pay@airdroid.com.

If you need a refund, please tell us your AirDroid account and the PayPal account that you used to purchase AirDroid Premium.

Sorry for any inconvenience this have caused!
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235567

Latest Member: Ramil Corcuera

Online: 136