No Full Contact Info

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Luee
OP

No Full Contact Info

Hi
it seems the Contacts Manager dont show the full contact Information, like Email and Homepage. On my Phone and the Google Webmail these Information blocks are shown propertly.

Maybe its related to the Samsung Contact App of my "Samsung Galaxy Note" or is this feature not implented yet?
Luee
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

"Contact" feature is still in its very early stage. We're actively developing it. Stay tuned for more update. Thanks!
airdroidAdmin
Admin
toink

Title

Almost the same question. I can see the name of my contacts but not their phone number.
Wait for a further development? A great app in spite of this lack... keep working in this way, Thanks!
toink
toink

Title

I forgot to detail my system: LG E510 with Android 2.3.4. Thanks again!
toink
pakun

Title

Hi,
Thank you for the great App. I can see this to replace the PC suite in time to come.

Generally, I could not see the full contact list (1891 contacts) from the Contact Manager.

Device: LG Optimus 3D (P920), Stock ROM (v2.3.5), Rooted with hardly any mod.
pakun
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into it and make improvement in future.
AdsBot [Google]
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Hi @Clement, kindly note that contacts without numbers won't be shown. Please check if any contact with number is not displayed correctly.
AdsBot [Google]
MacSeoin

Title

Thanks for this great App! Really useful 'cause Kies works bad.
I'll stay tuned for the full contacts, for us it's a must to edit quickly our contacts! ;)
MacSeoin
khushaldwivedi

Title

Hola a todos: cuando modifico contactos no existe la opción o campo para agregar una dirección de correo, Destaco que en la lista de contactos tengo la alternativa para agregarlos. Sería muy bueno que cuando los modifique en AirDroid, no sólo permita hacerlo sino que agregarle más teléfonos fijos o celulares y emails. También falta un menú de ayuda más completo que el que se muestra en el blog. Por el momento, una aplicación más liviana que el kies. Sigo probando.!
khushaldwivedi
J3Y1D0

Title

Only a subset of my contacts are available when I open Contacts...639 to be exact. I chose the option to show All Numbers but just get a subset out of 900+. They are alphabetized by first name.
J3Y1D0
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 95