Airdroid is using ports blocked by most corporate firewalls

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Radu,
Thanks for your suggestion.

I've passed this to the developers and we'll make improvements in future updates.

You may change the settings of the Firewall to allow network traffic on all ports under *.airdroid.com.

Try if this helps :)
cboteros likes this post.
LVHAlfons
ping77soccer

Title

I have the same problem at my work. Would be very nice if it could be addressed.
ping77soccer
AKovar

Title

I to have this problem. Corporate networks usually only allow traffic on ports 80 and 443. I can understand this may not be the first choice of ports but give the user a choice?

I'm sorry to say but as usefull as this app may be, it's pretty useless for me because of this problem.
AKovar
swiss47bugle

Title

I subscribe to this. It's useless because of port limitations. Since then you are stuck with corporate fw.
swiss47bugle
EdmundoShi

Title

I am also limited by this problem. My corporate firewall goes as far as to block outgoing Remote Desktop requests. Any outgoing request must be on 80 or 443.

I am a premium user, and I will be forced to end my subscription if this is not addressed, as all usefulness of this application has deteriorated.
EdmundoShi
EdmundMccr

Title

Same problem here, any outgoing request must be on 80 or 443.

I usually go premium on services like this but Airdroid is useless in a corporate setting, outstanding issue since April no comment since April. Less than impressed.
EdmundMccr
JanineD36

Title

Airdroid should be using SSL tunnelling to relay these connections - not relying on client side network capabilities.
JanineD36
RaleigXnt

Title

Any updates on this? I'm unable to use Airdroid at my new office, due to the port issue mentioned above meaning I am paying for something useless.
Surely this should have been resolved by now?
RaleigXnt
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 34