AirDroid widget gone missing

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Dimitri
OP

AirDroid widget gone missing

Unfortunately I can't quite pinpoint what triggered this, but all of a sudden the AirDroid widget was malfunctionning. It was still there but wouldn't show the wifi network name and the toggle button wouldn't do anything anymore.So I removed the widget but then I could not re-add it, it would popup the "invalid widget message". Reinstalling AirDroid didn't work either, now the widget is not even showing up in the list of available widgets anymore.

Could anyone provide any guidance as how to bring the AirDroid widget back?
Dimitri
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Dimitri,
Sorry for the late reply.

Could you please tell us your Android version and device model? AirDroid version?
LVHAlfons
fett2k

Title

Hi there,
Android v4.1.2
HTC One V (GSM)
AirDroid v2.1.0

Thanks for coming back to me.
fett2k
lier2tod

Title

I have a similar issue. The widget has disappeared without any forewarning or earlier problems. Now the widget is missing from the home screen can't find it in the widgets tab.

My device is: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE
Android v4.2.2
AirDroid v2.1.0
lier2tod
M3334

Title

Hi all,
I'm having challenges retrieving the contact icon back on the screen after right clicking it and move the icon to workplace 2.
Help needed, how to retrieve back the icon from workplace 2 back to the main screen.
Please advise, thanks in advance
Stephen
M3334
JJairdroid

Title

right click the icon you want to move, then you'll know what to do next.
@firebomers
JJairdroid
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi firebomers,
Please see the attached screenshot, click the marked icon > go to workplace 2 > find the icon you need to move and right-click it > Move to

Feel free to contact us if you need more help.

@InternetUserNo1,

You mean the widget on your phone?
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 43