empty zips

Wed May 21, 2014 12:06 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

audio
OP

empty zips

when downloading photos from phone (nexus 5) to win7 pc the zip file is essentially empty (nominal 22bytes size).
what's gone wrong again ?
we had this problem 3-4 mths ago.
now it's returned
:(
audio

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

GrazynaRi

Title

downloads are working with airdroid lite but not the full app.

???
GrazynaRi

Notice:

cereal18carp

Title

I'm getting this error too. I've checked my settings to make sure I have the correct encoding for zips, gbk, and I do.
Please fix this, I really love this app since it makes it easy to transfer photos to my PC.
cereal18carp

Notice:

yamfact72

Title

Same problem here. Trying to download all my photos and then zip is empty after completed download.
yamfact72

Notice:

beckpalmx

Title

same thing just happened to me, except i erased the photos from my phone before discovering that the zip was empty! i assume this means those photos are gone forever...
beckpalmx

Notice:

GrazynaRi

Title

full airdroid seems to be working now !

:)
GrazynaRi

Notice:

jerold1swim

Title

I recommend you to try Amrev photo recovery software. It really works. Best thing of this software is its give a free preview of your recovered photos.
jerold1swim
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26365 posts

7539 threads

Members: 193949

Latest Member: Bradley Smith

Online: 4