SMS cut in lots of messages 67 characters lenght

Thu May 22, 2014 11:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
BriceDroid
OP

SMS cut in lots of messages 67 characters lenght

On my new Galaxy Note 3 on Kitkat 4.4.2, all my my SMS are cut into lots of little messages 67 characters. My correspondent get good, but it completely polluted my phone with dozens of messages for nothing.
BriceDroid
jasonwendt

Title

I'm getting this too, and I can't figure out what's causing it!
jasonwendt
SalPDIcpr

Title

I too have the same problem sending text messages from Chrome to my Samsung S5! Since you have a Samsung phone also, I am beginning to wonder if this is some sort of bug in AirDroid with only Samsung phones?
SalPDIcpr
SalPDIcpr

Title

This past weekend I upgraded my Galaxy S5 to Lollipop (including a factory, which is always a good thing to do after such a major Android version upgrade, IMHO). I discovered today that text messages I send from AirDroid are no longer getting split up around 60 characters!

I am not sure if it was the upgrade to Lollipop upgrade, the hard reset, or an update to the AirDroid app (which became available around this weekend also) that happened to solve this problem for me, but regardless I am happy this is working properly now. Hopefully this information will help others with this particular problem, either now or in the future.
SalPDIcpr
ArianneSSF

Title

Still having the problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled AirDroid. This is RIDICULOUSLY annoying!!
ArianneSSF
ZulmaLinin

Title

I have the same issue. AirDroid developers??? Anyone? Bueller?
ZulmaLinin
anettemoudryfc7100

Title

Same problem, HTC One, so it is not exclusive to Samsung. Any help would be appreciated.
anettemoudryfc7100
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 33