Turn on WiFi with Airdroid?

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:25 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
janezstyle
OP

Turn on WiFi with Airdroid?

I cracked the screen on my Nexus 4 today, and now the touch screen is completely unresponsive. Unfortunately I had my WiFi turned off while at work, and am of course unable to turn it back on. Is there a way to do this with AirDroid? I don't get any reception at my house, and would love to be able to answer texts I receive during the day from my home...if only I could get my bloody WiFi turned on...
janezstyle
AugustinaG

Title

Did you ever get an answer to this question? Because I have exactly the same situation.
AugustinaG
dizzydino

Re: Turn on WiFi with Airdroid?

I am sure this is a dead thread but just in case anyone finds it like I did, here is how I solved this problem...
I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 i747 with cracked LED screen and nonworking digitizer.

- I purchased a MHL to HDMI adapter, plugged it into my S3 to TV and could then see the screen.
- I had a OTG cable which I attached to my USB keyboard and to my S3, then I could type.

I could NOT have these two peripherals attached at the same time due to the connectors so I had to switch back and forth with nearly every click I made to make sure I was getting to where I wanted to go.

Some of the keys I used...

Phone keys still were operational
Back, menu and home

keyboard keys
Tab, Arrow keys, Enter, got me in most cases to where I needed to go.

I guess I could have used a USB mouse instead or with a hub, both, but did not think of it at the time. Nevertheless, hope this might help someone.
dizzydino
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 52